THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE DRUSKININKAI AQUA PARK
- Druskininkai Aqua Park (hereinafter referred to as the Aqua Park is an impressive area with 20 baths (Part B) and water entertainment area with swimming pools, baths and slides (Part C) located at Vilniaus al. 13-2, Druskininkai.
- Aqua Park operator (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) UAB Druskininkų sveikatinimo ir poilsio centras AQUA (reg. address Vilniaus al. 13-1, Druskininkai, company code 300076944, VAT payer code LT100001786717, register manager SE Centre of Registers, Alytus Branch)
- Visitor means every person who has purchased a ticket, plan under the procedure established by the Operator or is allowed to enter the Aqua Park under other methods approved by the Operator. The terms and conditions as well as procedures for purchasing, changing and refunding tickets, plans are established by the present regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations).
- The Regulations establish the procedure for serving (providing services) visitors of the Aqua Park, mandatory safety, hygiene and other requirements for visitors, the rights, obligations of the Aqua Park Operator and visitors as well as limits of liability, the terms and conditions of purchasing, tickets, additional services. Aqua Park Regulations are approved to ensure a pleasant stay, good mood for every visitor of the Aqua Park and to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings, traumas or losses.
- The Regulations are mandatory to all visitors of the Aqua Park, irrespective of their age. Before entering the Aqua Park, a person shall carefully read the Regulations and observe them when using the services of the Aqua Park.
- Upon receiving a chip bracelet, every person confirms that he is familiar with the Regulations and undertakes to observe them unconditionally. The Aqua Park Regulations, slide instructions, rules for swimming pools and baths are drawn up in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and can be found in the location of provision of services. Visitors themselves shall be liable for consequences arising from ignorance of the Regulations or failure to observe such.
- Persons of all age groups are entitled to use the services provided by the Aqua Park, except for those specified in the Regulations.
- Exceptions concerning visiting the Aqua Park (not allowed):
8.1. persons diagnosed with infectious diseases;
8.2. persons with conjunctivitis, infectious skin diseases;
8.3. persons with open wounds;
8.4. persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances;
8.5. persons without a chip bracelet;
8.6. persons with other ailments that endanger their health and safety or that of other visitors;
8.7. persons who pose a danger to the Aqua Park, its safety and hygiene or contradict the norms of good behaviour accepted in society.
- Children younger than 14 years of age can enter the Aqua Park only accompanied by adults responsible for their safety. An adult person shall be over 18 years of age and accept full responsibility for the behaviour of the accompanying child, adherence to the Regulations, locking of children’s lockers.
- Children younger than 14 years of age left without supervision may be brought to the children’s area by the employees of the Aqua Park. Parents shall pay for the time of care for children left without supervision that are brought to the children’s area in accordance with the valid fees.
- Supervisors or responsible person of groups of children younger than 14 shall be fully responsible that the members of the group follow the Regulations, instructions of the personnel.
- Children older than 14 years of age can enter the Aqua Park entertainment area alone without adults upon presenting a document specifying their age.
- Persons with disability who require the care of another person due to their disability can only enter the Aqua Park accompanied by an adult person. The bath area is not wheelchair accessible.
- Persons younger than 18 years of age can stay only in the entertainment area of the Aqua Park.
- During technical works upon advance notice, the Aqua Park or parts thereof can be temporarily closed.
- Baths, swimming pools, jacuzzi are turned off 10 minutes to closing of the Aqua Park. Visitors shall exit the Aqua Park through access gates before the official closing of the Aqua Park or immediately after the instructions of the personnel.
Procedure for purchasing tickets, plans
- The prices of tickets to enter the Aqua Park shall be established by the Operator. The prices of tickets can be found at the ticket office of the Aqua Park and on the website www.aquapark.lt.
- Tickets can be purchased only at the ticket office of the Aqua Park, online on www.aquapark.lt.
- The number of sold tickets and the number of issued chip bracelets shall match the actual number of persons entering through the access gates.
- Personal plans can be purchased only at the ticket office of the Aqua Park upon filling out a special form.
- At the request of the personnel a person / visitor shall provide an ID.
- Tickets shall not be sold within 1 hour to the closing of the Aqua Park. Sale of tickets can be stopped (e.g. due to technical difficulties, other important reasons, due to all lockers being occupied).
- The price of the ticket shall not be refunded to persons who have purchased a ticket, plan, gift coupon and who have decided not to use the services of the Aqua Park.
- Persons who have purchased a ticket to the Aqua Park cannot exchange it to a ticket of a different type.
- Persons who have lost their plan card can be issued a duplicate at their request. The price of the duplicate is 3 €.
- The personnel of the Aqua Park can cancel the validity of the plan for violation of the Regulations.
- Due to technical difficulties, during large events, due to other important reasons it can be temporarily forbidden to use certain services of the Aqua Park: jacuzzi, slides, swimming pools, baths, etc. In such an event the price of the ticket shall not be changed and money shall not be refunded to visitors.
- Persons wishing to purchase a ticket with a discount shall present documents entitling to such a discount (flyer, card, certificate, discount coupon, etc.).
- If a visitor who has already left the Aqua Park wishes to enter the territory of the Aqua Park again, he shall purchase a new ticket.
Chip bracelet, its purpose and use
- The ticket office of the Aqua Park issues chip bracelets of a certain colour that are attributed to each visitor individually.
- Upon receiving the chip bracelet, the person shall enter through access gates within 15 minutes. In case of failure to activate the chip bracelet within 15 minutes, it is blocked automatically and money shall not be refunded.
- The chip bracelet is given with a credit that can be used by the visitor for purchasing additional services in the Aqua Park (lease office, bars, restaurants, etc.):
32.1. no credit is given to children aged 3 – 6;
32.2. a credit of 15 € is given to children aged 7-17;
32.3. adults purchasing tickets for 2, 3 or 4 hours are given a credit of 30 €, persons purchasing a day ticket are given a credit of 45 €.
- Guests of the hotels of the complex are given chip bracelets at the reception of the hotel.
- If a visitor exceeds his credit limit and wishes to restore it, he shall settle the tab in cash or a payment card at the exit gates.
- Upon receiving chip bracelets, persons shall enter one by one through the access gates by holding the bracelet to the reader by the gate. The time spent in the Aqua Park shall be calculated from the moment a person enters through the access gates and shall be stopped when the visitor returns the bracelet at the exit gates.
- The chip bracelet can be used by visitors in the Aqua Park territory to:
36.1. open and lock lockers;
36.2. make purchases in bars, restaurants, lease office, etc.;
36.3. see information about the type of the ticket, number of the locker, duration of stay and credit limit at info terminals.
- If a visitor has lost the chip bracelet or damaged its electronic part, he has immediately inform the personnel of the Aqua Park about it.
- Before exiting the Aqua Park visitors shall pay at the exit office. There visitors are shown the time spent in the Aqua Park as well as amount payable by the visitor for the services provided to him in the Aqua Park and/or goods purchased by him.
- Visitors cannot leave the territory of the Aqua Park without registering under the established procedure, i.e. without settling the tab and returning the bracelet (except for guests of the hotel of the complex).
- The provisions of paragraph 39 of the Regulations shall not apply if a visitor is forced to exit the Aqua Park through a special exit (e.g. in case of evacuation or other unforeseen circumstances). In such a case the chip bracelet is returned to the personnel of the Aqua Park.
- Upon leaving early, i.e. not staying for the whole time allowed, money for the time not used shall not be refunded.
- In the event the allowed time of stay in the Aqua Park is exceeded (the time for which the visitor did not pay upon purchasing the ticket) or upon exiting after official closing of the Aqua Park visitors shall pay in the following manner:
42.1. if a visitor exceeds the time limit allowed by the ticket, he shall pay a fee for the additional time starting with the first minute in 30 minute intervals;
42.2. if a visitor exits after the official closing of the Aqua Park, a double fee shall be calculated for the additional time starting with the first minute in 30 minute intervals;
42.3. the fees shall be calculated in accordance with the fees valid at the time and shall be paid at the exit office.
- Visitors who use the services of the SPA centre are given an additional time limit equal to the duration of the SPA procedure. The duration of the procedure is recorded by the SPA centre administrator.
Other general information
- The work hours of the Aqua Park are specified by the entrance to the Aqua Park, on the website www.aquapark.lt.
- The work hours of the slides and baths on weekdays during the off-season are published online on www.aquapark.lt and at the ticket office.
- The visitors of the Aqua Park are observed by cameras in the territory of the Aqua Park, except for the bath area, due to their safety.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas that are marked accordingly.
- Visitors shall change only in specially equipped changing booths. Own clothes, outdoor footwear shall be left in locked lockers. It is recommended to leave mobile phones with the sound off in lockers.
- When the locker is locked, a red indicator lights up on the locking mechanism, when it is open – the indicator is inactive. Visitors shall carefully inspect whether the locker is secured and locked. Instructions of use of lockers can be found on the doors of lockers.
- Every visitor shall have the right to use not more than one locker. In case of attempts to use more than one locker, such actions of visitors shall be interpreted as breaking into a locker other than his.
- It is recommended to leave valuable items in leased safes. Information about the lease of safes can be provided by the personnel of the Aqua Park.
- In case of any vagueness concerning the use of the services of the Aqua Park, please ask the personnel of the Aqua Park.
- To visitors younger than 20 years of age alcoholic beverages and to visitors younger than 18 years of age energy beverages shall not be sold in Aqua Park restaurants and bars.
- Visitors of the Aqua Park shall wear flip flops intended for wet environments.
- Visitors younger than 18 years of age shall not be allowed to enter the bath area.
- The bath area is intended for relaxation, rest, therefore visitors must keep silent and respect the rest of other visitors.
- All visitors shall have a large towel or a bathrobe in the bath area.
- Visitors shall wear swimwear (not longer than the knees) in the water entertainment area, it is allowed to not wear swimwear, i.e. be naked, in the bath area.
- Towels, bathrobes, vests, beds for children, safes can be leased in the lease office of the Aqua Park. In such a case data about provision of the service is recorded on the chip bracelet. Leased items and safe tokens shall be returned to the lease office after use recording the return on the chip bracelet.
- Visitors shall immediately leave the Aqua Park if requested by the personnel of the Aqua Park (e.g. in case of evacuation).
- Children younger than 14 cannot be left unattended by adults in the children’s area.
- Child care services are provided in the children’s area for a charge. Rules for the children’s area are an integral part of the Regulations.
II. OBLIGATIONS OF VISITORS
63. Visitors undertake to:
63.1. before using specific services provided in the Aqua Park, make sure that their health state allows them to use it. Negative consequences related to failure to follow the recommendation are the responsibility of the visitor himself;
63.2. during the visit to the Aqua Park and when using the services provided there, strictly adhere to the requirements and recommendations of the Regulations, instructions of slides, swimming pools, bath use rules;
63.3. during the visit in the Aqua Park, wear and use only the chip bracelet given to him;
63.4. carry out the instructions of the personnel concerning safety and follow the Regulations in the Aqua Park;
63.5. use the slides, swimming pools, baths as provided for in the instructions of the respective slide, swimming pool and/or bath;
63.6. after using the slide, immediately leave the slide pool;
63.7. after using slide, swimming pool tubes, put than in the designated areas.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE OPERATOR
- The Operator shall have the right to:
64.1. refuse access to the Aqua Park to persons the behaviour of which can disrupt the order of the Aqua Park, pose a danger to the safety of other visitors, hygiene of the Aqua Park and/or would contradict the universally accepted norms of behaviour;
64.2. refuse access to the Aqua Park to persons who refuse to follow or do not understand the Regulations;
64.3. change the list of services provided by the Aqua Park and/or their fees without advance notice;
64.4. remove visitors of the Aqua Park who violate the Regulations of the Aqua Park, do not respect the warning signs located in the territory of the Aqua Park, requirements set forth in banners, fail to follow the instructions of the personnel, violate the norms accepted by the society. In such a case money shall not be refunded;
64.5. to organize closed events in the Aqua Park or a certain part of the Aqua Park;
64.6. to organize concerts, performances in the bath area, during which the requirements of paragraph 56 are not fulfilled temporarily. Information about events shall be made public in advance on website www.aquapark.lt;
64.7. apply exceptions to visits by persons of different age categories.
- The Operator undertakes to provide services in the Aqua Park in accordance with the requirements of the respective legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the provisions of the present Regulations.
IV. RECOMMENDATIONS TO VISITORS
66. The administration of the Aqua Park recommends visitors intending to visit the Aqua Park to assess their physical ability and health (e.g. chronic diseases, traumas, pregnancy, etc.), as physical strength and activity are used for entertainment in the Aqua Park. Taking into account the variety of entertainment in the Aqua Park, as well as physical or mental state of specific visitors, certain entertainment can be not recommended to visitors.
67. It is recommended to leave outerwear (e.g. jackets, coats) during the cold season in the cloak-room.
68. Visitors wearing glasses can leave them on special not secured shelves while using the services provided in the Aqua Park.
69. Visitors are not recommended to bring expensive and valuable items (jewellery, pendants, rings, watches, mobile telephones, etc.) to the Aqua Park that can be damaged due to humidity or be lost.
V. GENERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS
70. Water gymnastics take place in the big swimming pool (water entertainment area). Visitors taking part in the gymnastics must follow all instructions of the pool instructors.
71. Children (depending on their age) are allowed to use the following slides:
71.1. older than 3 years of age – slides in the children’s area;
71.2. older than 8 years of age – slide Srautas;
71.3. older than 10 years of age – slide Azartas;
71.4. older than 12 years of age and older than 8 years of age when accompanied by adults are allowed to use slide Bermudai;
71.5. older than 13 years of age are allowed to use the following water slides: Adrenalinas, Sūkurys, Ekstremalus.
- Visitors younger than 13 years of age can be restricted from using certain slides and/or swimming pools. Information about restrictions is specified by every slide and/or swimming pool and they can be placed by the personnel of the Aqua Park.
- Children up to 3 years of age shall wear special diapers intended for use in water.
- Before entering the water entertainment area or the bath area, exiting such, entering baths and after using a bath all people must shower.
- Saunas may be entered only with a big towel or a bathrobe which shall be laid on the wooden plank-bed under the whole body.
- A towel or a bathrobe shall be laid under the whole body on beds in rest areas.
- Flip flops shall be left by the entrance to the sauna.
- Upon entering and before exiting a steam bath the bench shall be washed with water.
VI. RESTRICTIONS IN THE AQUA PARK
79.In the Aqua Park, it is prohibited:
79.1. to bring glass, breaking, sharp objects;
79.2. to bring own food and beverages;
79.3. to bring/pour beverages and food from bars to baths, swimming pools and jacuzzi;
79.4. to create dangerous situations for themselves and other visitors;
79.5. to bring pets;
79.6. to slide on handrails, climb steel constructions or otherwise damage the inventory of the Aqua Park;
79.7. to shout, whistle, falsely call for help, run (visitors can slip and injure themselves), push people;
79.8. to use the services of the Aqua Park wearing unsuitable clothes (e.g. underwear, outerwear);
79.9. to spit on the floor and in the water;
79.10. to leave children younger than 14 years of age unattended;
79.11. to consume alcoholic beverages for persons younger than 20 years of age, energy beverages for persons younger than 18 years of age;
79.12. to smoke in not designated areas;
79.13. to wear outdoor footwear, except for the area leading to the changing booths;
79.14. to wear footwear not intended for swimming and clothes not intended for swimming;
79.15. to push, be rough with other visitors, disrupt their rest when using the services of the Aqua Park;
79.16. to use a chip bracelet not issued to the visitor;
79.17. to use the services provided in the Aqua Park when wearing any type of jewellery that can cause injuries to the visitors themselves and/or inventory of the Aqua Park.
- In the water entertainment area, it is forbidden:
80.1. to climb into and out of swimming pools not in the designated areas;
80.2. to jump into water from side of the swimming pool, jacuzzi and rocks with the intention of diving;
80.3. to use tubes intended for rapid currents and sea wave pool in other swimming pools and/or slides;
80.4. to use slide tubes in rapid current and sea wave pools;
80.5. to swim in the sea wave pool when prohibited by the personnel;
80.6. to come close to the buoy in the sea wave pool and touch it;
80.7. visitors who cannot swim should not be in swimming pools, rapid current river without vest or inflatable pads on arms;
80.8. to use slides for pregnant women;
80.9. to use slides that are out of operation;
80.10. to use water slides sitting on items that are not intended for this purpose;
80.11. to climb onto the start of the water slide when the red light is on and/or despite being forbidden by the personnel;
80.12. to use slides when visitors are wearing swimwear not resistible to friction, swimwear with metal zippers, brooches, etc.;
80.13. to use water slides under the influence of alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances;
80.14. to use water slides when prohibited to do so by the personnel or warning signs;
80.15. to create situations that could harm other visitors of the Aqua Park;
80.16. to take a running leap onto the slide, to rock in order to increase the sliding speed or to perform other prohibited actions at the top of the slide (role over, jump off of tubes, etc.) that could create dangerous situations for the visitor himself and/or other visitors;
80.17. to use the slides for persons with limb casts;
80.18. to use slides in the children’s area for persons older than 14 years of age;
80.19. to use slide Azartas, if the weight is over 80 kg; to use slides Ekstremalus and Adrenalinas, if the weight is over 120 kg; to use slides Srautas, Bermudai and Sūkurys, if the weight is over 160 kg.
- In the bath area, it is prohibited:
81.1. to bring own infusions, extracts and bathing brushwood to baths and use them;
81.2. to pour water on rocks in baths themselves;
81.3. to use cosmetics in baths;
81.4. to regulate devices in baths;
81.5. to jump from the sides of the swimming pool and rocks;
81.6. to film and take photographs;
81.7. to use mobile telephones and other devices emitting sound;
81.8. to reserve beds and chairs. Bath employees shall have the right to hang towels, bathrobes left on beds and chairs;
81.9. to reserve seats in baths. 5 minutes to the beginning of the bath program the bath employee shall have the right to collect towels and bathrobes marking reserved seats;
81.10. to use baths under the influence of alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances.
- Visitors who damage the property of the Aqua Park, the property and/or health of visitors shall be liable under the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Parents or guardians shall be responsible for damage caused by children, people with disabilities.
- The Aqua Park shall not be liable:
83.1. for personal belongings of visitors left in changing booths and unlocked lockers, leased safes;
83.2. for lost /damaged personal and leased items (towels, flip flops, etc.);
83.3. for personal belongings of visitors which were partially damaged, including swimwear of visitors who were damaged when using slides.
- Visitors who have not paid for additional time or provided services in the Aqua Park shall be liable for the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Parents, guardians of children and persons with disability or other adults accompanying them shall be liable for introducing children, persons with disability with the Aqua Park Regulations and adherence to the Regulations.
- Established compensations for material damage:
86.1. for lost chip bracelets or damaged electronic parts thereof for children aged 3 – 6 – 9 €;
86.2. for lost chip bracelets or damaged electronic parts thereof for children aged 7 – 17 – 15 €;
86.3. for lost chip bracelets or damaged electronic parts thereof for adults purchasing 2, 3 or 4 hour tickets – 30 €, for adults purchasing day tickets – 45 €;
86.4. for lost chip bracelets that were not used by the visitor for purchasing additional services and which was deactivated and replaced at the exit office – 9 €;
86.5. for lost chip bracelets that were used by the visitor for purchasing additional services and which was deactivated and replaced at the exit office, the visitor shall pay a fine of 9 € and pay for the additional services;
86.6. for lost chip bracelets that were used by another person and the visitor failed to adhere to the requirements of paragraph 37, the visitor who lost the bracelet shall pay a fine and pay for additional services that were purchased using the lost bracelet.
- Visitors shall be fully responsible for leased items, in case of their loss they shall compensate the damage incurred by the Aqua Park. Upon not returning or damaging a leased item, the visitor shall pay a fine at the exit offices:
87.1. for not returned / damaged towels – 19 €;
87.2. for not returned / damaged bathrobes – 38 €;
87.3. for not returned / damaged vests – 30 €;
87.4. for not returned / damaged beds for children – 73 €.
- A fine of 5 € shall be paid for a lost cloakroom token.
- Visitors who have suffered material and/or immaterial damage in the Aqua Park, who have complaints and/or claims to the Operator shall immediately inform the personnel of the Aqua Park about it stating the time, location, circumstances of the event, persons who saw the event. If visitors fail to observe the terms and conditions, shall forfeit the right to submit complaints and claims at a later date.
- In case visitors who have suffered material and/or immaterial damage due to the fault of the Operator of the Aqua Park, the Operator shall be liable under the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Operator shall not analyze claims of visitors and shall not be liable for material and/or immaterial damage incurred by the visitor in the Aqua Park, if the visitor failed to follow the requirements and/or recommendations of the Regulations and instructions of slides, swimming pools, baths in the Aqua Park.
- The Aqua Park shall not be liable for consequences to the health and property of visitors or damage to third persons, shall not accept claims and shall not analyze, if such consequences arise due to carelessness of visitors themselves, failure to follow the Regulations, warning signs and information signs as well as lawful instructions of the personnel of the Aqua Park.
REMEMBER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN AND OTHER VISITORS’ SAFETY!
THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING WITH THE RULES OF THE AQUA PARK.