THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE DRUSKININKAI AQUA PARK
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Druskininkai Aqua Park (hereinafter – Aqua Park) is a spectacular area including 20 bathhouses (Part B) and an aquatic entertainment complex including swimming pools, bathhouses and slides (Part C) which are located on Vilniaus Ave. 13-2 in Druskininkai.
2. Aqua Park operator (hereinafter – Operator) is UAB Druskininkų sveikatinimo ir poilsio centras AQUA (registered office at Vilniaus Ave. 13-1, Druskininkai, registration code 300076944, VAT payer’s code LT100001786717, the data is collected and stored at the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, Alytus Branch).
3. A visitor shall be any person who in the procedure established by the Operator purchased a ticket or a season pass, obtained a permit or entered the area of the Aqua Park in other ways in the procedure established by the Operator through the entrance gates. The following rules and regulations (hereinafter – Rules and Regulations) shall establish the conditions and procedure for purchase, change and return of the tickets and season passes.
4. These Rules and Regulations shall establish procedure in which services are provided to the Aqua Park visitors (rendering of services), obligatory requirements of safety, hygiene and other requirements applicable to the visitors, the rights, duties and the limits of responsibility of the Aqua Park Operator and the visitors, sale of tickets and conditions for provision of the tickets and additional services. The Rules and Regulations of the Aqua Park are complied seeking to ensure a pleasant visit and a good mood of every visitor of the Aqua Park and to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings, injuries and loss.
5. These Rules and Regulations shall be obligatory for all the visitors of the Aqua Park regardless of their age. Before concluding a service agreement (i.e. before purchasing a ticket or a season pass), a person must carefully read these Rules and Regulations and to comply with them while using the Aqua Park services.
6. Every person purchasing a ticket or a season pass and receiving an electronic bracelet, hereby confirms that he/she has familiarized him/herself with the Rules and Regulations and obliges him/herself to comply with them implicitly. The Rules and Regulations of the Aqua Park and instructions for using the water attractions and the slides are drawn up in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. A visitor shall bear a sole responsibility for the consequences arising from ignorance or non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
7. The right to use the services offered by the Aqua Park shall belong to persons of all age categories, unless otherwise indicated in these Rules and Regulations
8. Exceptions applicable for visiting the Aqua Park (entrance forbidden to):
8.1. Persons who have infectious diseases;
8.2. Persons who have conjunctivitis and contagious skin diseases;
8.3. Persons with open wounds;
8.4. Persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
8.5. Persons without an electronic ticket (an electronic bracelet);
8.6. Persons with other types of disorders who endanger their own or other visitors’ health and safety;
8.7. Persons whose behaviour endangers the Aqua Park its safety and a state of hygiene or is unacceptable to the generally accepted rules of social behaviour.
9. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, who shall be responsible for their safety. A person shall be considered an adult if he/she is over the age of 18 and who shall accept full responsibility for the actions of the children under their supervision, for the compliance with the Rules and Regulations and for the safe keeping of the children belongings in the lockers.
10. The employees of the Aqua Park are entitled to place the children under the age of 14, who are left without adult supervision, into the child care area. The parents shall be charged for the time spent by their children, which are left without adult supervision, in the child care area.
11. Supervisors or other responsible persons of the groups of children under the age of 14 shall be fully responsible for ensuring that the group members comply with the rules and the instructions of the personnel.
12. Persons with disabilities, whose condition requires attendance of another person, shall be allowed to visit the Aqua Park only under the assistance of an adult person. The bathhouse area is not adjusted for the disabled in the wheelchairs.
13. Persons under the age of 18 shall have access only to the entertainment complex of the Aqua Park. Persons under the age of 13 may be subjects to restrictions for using certain slides and / or swimming pools. Information concerning restrictions is indicated next to each slide and / or swimming pool, or a lifeguard has an authority to provide it.
14. The Aqua Park may be temporarily closed for preventive maintenance, which shall be announced in advance.
15. The visitors shall leave the bathhouse area and the aquatic entertainment complex five minutes before the closing time of the Aqua Park or immediately after the instruction of the personnel.
2. TICKET AND SEASON PASS PRICES AND THE PURCHASE PROCEDURE
16. The Aqua Park ticket prices are established by the Operator. Information concerning the ticket prices is available at the ticket offices of the Aqua Park and on the website www.aquapark.lt.
17. The tickets are available at the ticket offices of the Aqua Park, online at www.aquapark.lt and www.geradovana.lt.
18. The number of tickets for sale and the number of electronic bracelets must accord with the factual number of the persons, who passed the entrance gates.
19. The season pass can be purchased only at the ticket offices of the Aqua Park after filling in a specially provided form.
20. At the request of the personnel, a person/visitor is required to present their personal identity document.
21. The tickets shall not be sold one hour before the closing time of the Aqua Park; the ticket offices may temporarily stop selling tickets for technical reasons or when all the lockers are occupied.
22. A person, who purchased a ticket, a season pass and who decided not to use the services of the Aqua Park, shall not be entitled to restitution for a ticket or a season pass.
23. A person, who has purchased a ticket to the Aqua Park, shall not be entitled to exchange it to another type of a ticket.
24. A person, who has lost a season pass, shall be issued a duplicate upon his/her request. Price of a duplicate is 2,9 EUR.
25. The Aqua Park is entitled to cancel a season pass for the severe violations of these Rules and Regulations.
26. The use of certain services of the Aqua Park, such as, whirlpool baths, slides, swimming pools, saunas, etc., may temporarily be forbidden for technical reasons, during massive events and due to other important reasons. In such cases the price of the ticket shall not be recalculated and there is no refunding of the ticket.
27. Tickets of any duration at a cost of 0,5 EUR are available for children under the age of 3.
28. The persons wishing to purchase their ticket with a discount are obliged to present a document confirming their right for a discount (pamphlet, card, certificate, etc.).
29. A visitor, who has already left the premises of the Aqua Park and requesting to enter the territory of the Aqua Park again, shall be asked to purchase a new ticket.
3. THE PURPOSE AND USE OF THE ELECTRONIC BRACELET
30. Upon purchase of a ticket/season pass to the Aqua Park, an electronic bracelet of a corresponding colour shall be issued and ascribed to each visitor individually.
31. It is necessary to pass the entrance gates within 15 minutes from the moment of receiving the electronic bracelet. If the bracelet is not activated within 15 minutes, it shall be automatically blocked and the money for the ticket shall not be refunded.
32. The recipients of an electronic bracelet shall also receive a credit, which can be used for purchasing additional serviced at the Aqua Park (rental services, bars, cafés, etc.):
32.1. Children between the ages of three and seven shall not receive any credit;
32.2. Children between the ages of seven and 18 shall receive a credit in the amount of 14,48 EUR;
32.3. Adults purchasing a two, three or a four hour ticket shall receive a credit in the amount of 28,96 EUR. Those purchasing a day ticket shall receive a credit in the amount of 43,44 EUR;
33. The visitors staying at the Hotel Aqua may have their electronic bracelets issued at the hotel reception.
34. Having used up the credit and wishing to restore it, every visitor is obliged to pay the bill in cash or by a payment card at the exit register.
35. The persons, who have received an electronic bracelet, should pass through the entrance gates one by one, swiping the bracelet through the scanner on the gate. The time spent at the Aqua Park shall be counted from the moment of passing the entrance gates to the moment a visitor drops the bracelet into the collector and passes the exit gates.
36. A visitor possessing an electronic bracelet has a privilege of using the following services of the Aqua Park:
36.1. To unlock and lock a locker;
36.2. To make purchases at the bars, cafés, rental services, etc.;
36.3. To see information at the information points concerning the type of a ticket, the number of the locker, the duration of the stay and the credit balance.
37. Should a visitor lose an electronic bracelet or spoil its electronic part, s/he shall approach the exit register.
38. Should a visitor have any questions concerning the procedure for use of the electronic bracelet, s/he may contact the available personnel.
39. Before leaving the Aqua Park, a visitor must pay the bill at the exit register. At this point the duration of the stay at the Aqua Park and the amount payable for the services rendered and the items purchased at the Aqua Park are displayed.
40. There shall be no restitution for the unused time credit, if a visitor leaves the premises earlier, i.e. before the time limit is reached.
41. The following shall be the procedure of payment for the exceeded time limit (for the time, which was not paid when purchasing an electronic bracelet) of stay at the Aqua Park or for leaving after the official business hours of the Aqua Park:
41.1. If a visitor exceeds the time limit of the ticket, an additional fee shall be calculated for extra time from the first minute overdue at the intervals of every 30 minutes;
41.2. The fee shall be calculated according to the rates valid at that moment and shall be paid at the exit register.
42. A visitor, who uses the services of the SPA Centre, shall be granted an additional time limit equal to the duration of a procedure carried out at the SPA Centre. The duration of a procedure shall be fixed by the administrator of the SPA Centre.
43. If the visitor is unable to pay for the extra time spent at the Aqua Park or the services rendered, the monetary debt shall be exacted in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
44. For any damages caused at the Aqua Park the visitors shall bear the responsibility according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. Parents (guardians) or the accompanying persons shall he held responsible for the damages caused by minor children.
4. OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
45. The business hours of the Aqua Park are indicated at the Aqua Park entrance and the website www.aquapark.lt.
46. The business hours of slides and bathhouses on off-season business days are published on the website www.aquapark.lt and at the entrance registers.
47. For the safety reasons, the persons at the Aqua Park are observed using video cameras within the entire territory of the Aqua Park, with the exception of the bathhouse area.
48. Inside the Aqua Park the visitors must wear flip-flops, which are suitable for damp atmosphere.
49. Smoking is allowed only in the specially designated and marked places.
50. The visitors shall change clothes only in the specially designated changing rooms. The visitors shall lock their clothes, outside shoes and mobile phones with the set silent mode in the lockers.
51. It is recommended to leave valuable items in the rented strongboxes. Information concerning the rent of strongboxes can be obtained from the personnel of the Aqua Park.
52. The Aqua Park shall not be responsible for the personal belongings of the visitors left behind in the changing rooms, unlocked lockers and rented strongboxes.
53. When the locker is locked, a red indicator will light up on the locking bar, when it is open, the lamp will become inactive. The visitors should carefully check whether the locker is safely locked. Instructions for using the lockers are placed on doors of the lockers.
54. Every visitor shall be entitled to use only one locker. The actions of the visitors attempting to use more than one locker shall be considered as a break-in into another person’s locker.
55. Should any questions arise related to the locking of the lockers, the visitors are advised to contact the Aqua Park personnel.
56. The Aqua Park shall not be responsible for personal and rented belongings (towels, flip-flops, etc.).
57. Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to the bathhouse area.
58. Alcoholic drinks and tobacco products shall not be sold to visitors below the age of 18 at the Aqua Park cafés and bars.
59. The bathhouse area is designed for recreation and relaxation, therefore, the visitors are expected to remain quiet and respect the comfort of other visitors.
60. In the facilities of the bathhouse area, every visitor must have a large towel or a bathrobe.
61. In the aquatic entertainment complex, the visitors must have their swimming wear on (max. up to the knees); the swimming wear is not obligatory in the bathhouse area, i.e. nudity is allowed..
62. Before entering the aquatic entertainment complex or the bathhouse area, the visitors must take a shower.
63. Towels, bathrobes, life jackets, loungers for children and strongboxes can be rented at the rental service of the Aqua Park. Information about the provided services is registered in the electronic bracelet. The rented items and coffer tokens should be returned to the rental service after use; return of the items is registered in the electronic bracelet.
64. In the aquatic entertainment complex, there is a first aid station available. The visitors, who have incurred injuries or who have other health disorders, shall receive first medical aid.
65. The visitors are obliged to vacate the premises of the Aqua Park upon the request of the personnel (for example, for evacuation purposes) immediately.
66. At the Aqua Park the minors before the age of 14 shall entertain in the specific child area. It is prohibited to leave minors without any adult supervision in the child area.
67. Child care services are rendered in the child area against remuneration. The rules and regulations of the child care area are an integral part of these Rules and regulations.
5. VISITOR RIGHTS AND DUTIES
68. A visitor shall have the right:
68.1. To use the services offered at the Aqua Park;
68.2. To request the Operator to provide compensation for the damages incurred due to the Operator’s fault in the procedure established in the present Rules and Regulations and the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
69. A visitor shall oblige him/herself:
69.1. Prior to making use of any specific services rendered at the Aqua Park, to make sure that his/her health condition allows him/her to use such services. The visitor shall assume the responsibility for any negative consequences related with the disregard of this recommendation;
69.2. To fully comply with the requirements and guidelines established in the Rules and Regulations while visiting the Aqua Park and making use of the services offered at the Park;
69.3. To wear and use only the individually assigned electronic bracelet while visiting the Aqua Park;
69.4. To comply with the instructions of the personnel concerning the requirements of safety and compliance with the Rules and Regulations in the Aqua Park;
69.5. To use the slides and / or the swimming pools in the manner established by the rules of a corresponding slide and / or swimming pool;
69.6. To comply with the individual rules and instructions provided at the start line of each slide;
69.7. To use only the swimming tires designed for a particular slide or swimming pool (in the rapid river and the sea wave swimming pool, only the specially designed one-person swimming tires shall be used; on the slides, only the specially designed two- or one-person swimming tires shall be used);
69.8. To leave the adjacent pool of the slide immediately, once at the bottom of the slide;
69.9. To return the slide and swimming pool tires to the specially designated places after use;
69.10. For any questions regarding the use of the services of the Aqua Park, to address the personnel of the Aqua Park for relevant information.
6. OPERATOR RIGHTS AND DUTIES
70. The Operator has the right:
70.1. To refuse admission to the Aqua Park to the persons whose behaviour might disturb the order in the Aqua Park, endanger the safety of other visitors, the hygiene of the Aqua Park and / or is unacceptable to the generally accepted norms of behaviour;
70.2. To refuse admission to the Aqua Park to the persons who refuse to comply with the Rules and Regulations or do not understand them;
70.3. To change a list of services rendered at the Aqua Park and / or their prices at any time and without advance notice;
70.4. To ask to leave the visitors of the Aqua Park who violate the rules of the Aqua Park, ignore the warning signs placed on the territory of the Aqua Park and the requirements indicated on the signboards, and do not follow the instructions of the personnel. In such cases, there shall be no refunding of the visitors’ ticket;
70.5. The Operator of the Aqua Park shall have the right to conduct private events in the Aqua Park or in a certain separate part of the Aqua Park;
70.6. The Operator of the Aqua Park shall have the right to organize concerts and shows in the bathhouse area, in the event of which, the requirements of Clause 59 shall temporarily be ineffective. Information related to the events is published on the internet website www.aquapark.lt in advance.
71. The Operator is obliged to provide services to the visitors of the Aqua Park in accordance with the corresponding requirements of the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Lithuania and the provisions of the present Rules and Regulations.
7. VISITOR GUIDELINES
72. The administration of the Aqua Park advises that the visitors planning to enjoy the services of the Park, should estimate their physical ability and evaluate their health (for example, chronic diseases, traumas and pregnancy, etc.) because the entertainment of the Aqua Park requires physical power and activity.
73. In cold weather coats should be left in the cloakroom. The Aqua park shall not be held responsible for the items left in the pockets of the clothes left in the cloakroom.
74. The visitors wearing any type of glasses and using the services provided at the Aqua Park, can leave their glasses on special unsupervised racks.
75. The visitors are advised not to bring any expensive or valuable items to the Aqua Park (ornaments, chains, rings, watches, mobile phones, etc.), which may be damaged due to the humidity or could be lost.
76. When using the services of the Aqua Park, the visitors are advised to take off any kind of ornaments or jewellery which may injure them and / or cause damage to the property of the Aqua Park.
77. Guidelines for provision of certain services are indicated in other sections of the present Rules and Regulations.
78. During the music and light (laser) shows, when the lights of the Aqua Park are turned off, it is advised to be particularly careful and cautious.
79. Using of the sea wave swimming pool and the rapid river is advised only to those visitors who are good swimmers. The speed of the rapid river is 1.2 m/s and its depth is 1.5 m.
8. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
80. There are warning signs placed in certain areas that require attention.
81. The water gymnastics exercises take place in the central swimming pool (in the aquatic entertainment complex). The visitors participating in these exercises should follow the instructions of the trainer.
82. The visitors shall comply with the rules for using each slide and the instructions of the personnel.
83. The children (depending on their age) shall be allowed to use the following slides:
83.1. Children above the age of three – any slides of the child area;
83.2. Children above the age of eight – the Torrent (Srautas) Slide;
83.3. Children above the age of ten – the Thrill (Azartas) Slide;
83.4. Children above the age of 12, with the accompanying adults – also from the age of eight, shall be allowed to use the Bermuda (Bermudai) Slide
83.5. Children from the age of 13 are allowed to use the following slides: the Adrenaline (Adrenalinas), the Vortex (Sūkurys) and the Extreme (Ekstremalus).
84. Before and after using the bathhouses, it is required to take a shower.
85. It is allowed to enter the dry saunas only if a visitor has a large towel or a bathrobe, which should be placed on the wooden benches of the sauna and spread under the whole of one’s body.
86. In the relaxation area, it is required to spread one’s towel or a bathrobe under the whole body when using chairs or loungers.
87. The flip-flops should be left at the entrance to the dry sauna.
88. Upon entering the steam sauna and before leaving it, one should rinse the bench with water.
9. PROHOBITIONS OF THE AQUA PARK
89. The following shall be prohibited on the territory of the Aqua Park:
89.1. To bring along glass, breakable and sharp articles;
89.2. To bring along food and drinks;
89.3. To bring along pets;
89.4. To use the mobile phone and other sound emitting devices;
89.5. To slide down the stair railings, climb the steel constructions or in any other way damage the property of the Aqua Park;
89.6. To shout, whistle, falsely call for help, run (a visitor may fall and injure oneself) and push;
89.7. To use the services of the Aqua Park while wearing unsuitable for that purpose clothing (such as, underwear);
89.8. To spit on the floor and into the water, to urinate and defecate outside the toilets;
89.9. To leave the children below the age of 14 without supervision;
89.10. For the persons below the age of 18, to buy and consume alcoholic drinks;
89.11. To smoke in the areas that are not designated for that purpose;
89.12. To wear outside shoes, with the exception of the area to the changing rooms;
89.13. To wear footwear in the water, which is not suitable for swimming;
89.14. To push, to act rude and disturb other visitors in using the services of the Aqua Park;
89.15. For a visitor to use an electronic bracelet that does not belong to him/her;
90. The following shall be prohibited on the premises of the aquatic entertainment complex:
90.1. To take food and drinks from the bars and cafés to the swimming pools, whirlpool baths and the bathhouses;
90.2. To go into the central swimming pool and come out in the areas that are not designated for that purpose;
90.3. To jump into the water from the edges of the central swimming pool, whirlpool baths and rocks for diving purposes;
90.4. To endanger oneself and other visitors;
90.5. To use the swimming tires designed for use in the rapid river and the sea wave swimming pool in other pools and / or slides;
90.6. To use the swimming tires designed for use on the slides in the rapid river and the sea wave swimming pool;
90.7. To swim in the sea wave swimming pool when it is forbidden by the personnel;
90.8. To approach the buoy in the sea pool and to touch it;
90.9. For the parents to leave their children below the age of 14 without supervision;
90.10. For the children under the age of three to use the swimming pool without special diapers;
90.11. For the visitors who cannot swim to use the swimming pool and the rapid river without life jackets or without inflatable armbands;
90.12. For the pregnant women to use the slides;
90.13. To use the slides that are out of order;
90.14. To go down the water slides while sitting on the articles that are not suitable for those purposes;
90.15. To climb to the start of a slide while the red light is on and / or when that is forbidden by the personnel;
90.16. To go down a slide, if a visitor is not wearing a friction resistant swimming suite or trunks or has a swimming wear with metal zippers, buckles, pins and studs on;
90.17. To go down the Thrill Slide, if the body weight is higher than 80 kg, and to go down the Extreme and Adrenaline Slides, if the body weight is higher than 120 kg;
90.18. To go down a slide in groups;
90.19. To go down a slide in the positions other than those indicated in the guidelines and rules next to the slides or other than those indicated by the instructor at the starting position;
90.20. To use the water slides under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
90.21. To use the water slides, when doing so is prohibited by the personnel or the warning signs;
90.22. To use the slides, when its operation is stopped due to technical reasons. In such cases the price shall not be recalculated and refunding shall be not be offered;
90.23. To create situations that could harm other visitors of the Aqua Park;
90.24. To take a short run and jump into the opening of a slide, sway in order to maximize the sliding speed, or to perform other prohibited actions in the middle of a slide (to roll, to jump off the inflatable rings, etc.), which could potentially endanger the visitor him/herself and / or other visitors;
90.25. To use the slides for persons with their limbs in plaster or bandage;
90.26. To use the slides of the child area for the persons above the age of 14.
91. The following shall be prohibited in the bathhouse area:
91.1. To bring and use own infusions, essences and bath whisks;
91.2. To throw water over the stones of the sauna;
91.3. To use cosmetics in the sauna;
91.4. To temper with the devices available in the premises;
91.5. To jump off the edges of the swimming pools and rocks;
91.6. To videotape and to photograph;
91.7. To bring drinks and food from bars into saunas;
91.8. To bring food and drinks into swimming pools and whirlpool baths;
91.9. To pour drinks into the swimming pools or whirlpool baths;
91.10. To reserve loungers in the relaxation facilities;
91.11. To reserve places on plank-beds and chairs. Bath attendants are entitled to remove towels and bathrobes left on plank-beds and chairs;
91.12. To take presence in bathhouses under the influence of alcohol, drugs and psychotropic substances. .
92. A visitor, who has caused damages to the Aqua Park and its property, to the property and / or health of the visitors shall be held liable in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. Parents and guardians shall be held liable for the damages caused by minor children or disabled persons.
93. Parents, guardians of minors or other accompanying adults shall be held responsible for familiarizing the minor children or the disabled persons they arrived with, with rules of the Aqua Park, as well as for the compliance with the present Rules and Regulations.
94. The following is the list of the established compensation for the damages:
94.1. For losing an electronic bracelet or damaging its electronic unit by the children between the ages of three and 7 – 8,69 EUR;
94.2. For losing an electronic bracelet or damaging its electronic unit by the children between the ages of seven and 18 – 14,48 EUR;
94.3. For losing an electronic bracelet or damaging its electronic unit by the adults who have purchased a two, three, or a four hour ticket – 28,96 EUR, for those who purchased a full day ticket – 43,44 EUR;
94.4. For losing an electronic bracelet, which has not been used by a visitor to purchase additional services, and which was deactivated, and instead of the latter, a new bracelet was issued for a visitor at the exit register – 8,69 EUR;
94.5. For losing an electronic bracelet, which has been used by a visitor to purchase additional services, and which was deactivated, and instead of the latter, a new bracelet was issued for a visitor at the exit register, a visitor shall pay a fine in the amount of 8,69 EUR and cover the expenses for the purchased additional services;
94.6.. For losing an electronic bracelet, which has been used by another person and a visitor failed to perform the requirement set forth in Clause 37, a visitor, who has lost the bracelet shall pay a fine and cover the expenses of the purchased additional services using his/her electronic bracelet.
95. A visitor shall bear full responsibility for the rented items and in the event of loss shall compensate the damages to the Aqua Park. If the rented item is not returned or is retuned damaged, a visitor shall pay the following established fines at the exit register:
95.1. Lost or damaged towel – 11,58 EUR;
95.2. Lost or damaged bathrobe – 23,17 EUR;
95.3. Lost or damaged life jacket – 28,96 EUR;
95.4. Lost or damaged child lounge – 72,41 EUR.
96. A fine for a lost cloakroom check shall be in the amount of 4,34 EUR.
97. A visitor, who has sustained pecuniary and / or non-pecuniary damages at the Aqua Park, shall immediately inform about it an employee of the Aqua Part, indicating the place, time, circumstances and the witnesses of the incident. If the visitor does not comply with this requirement, all the complaints and claims concerning the damages sustained to their health or property filed at a later stage, shall not be considered.
98. In the event when a visitor sustained pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages due to the fault of the Operator, the Operator shall be held responsible in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
99. The Operator shall not consider the claims and shall bear no responsibility for the pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages sustained by a visitor at the Aqua Park, if a visitor did not comply with the regulations and guidelines established in the present Rules and Regulations;
100. The Operator shall bear no responsibility for the visitors’ personal items, for their loss and / or partial damage, including the swimwear that was damaged while using the slides.
101. The Aqua Park shall bear no responsibility, admit and consider any claims concerning health related consequences of the visitors or damages caused to the third persons, if these consequences occurred as a result of the visitors’ negligence, non-compliance with the present Rules and Regulations, guidelines provided on the signs and warnings, as well as the instructions of the Aqua Park personnel.
REMEMBER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN AND OTHER VISITORS’ SAFETY! THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING WITH THE RULES OF THE AQUA PARK.