Our little guests will be cheered in the area special for them, where they can clamber monkey bridge and snoop around their caves, swim in the gill, walk on real sea sand and rejoice the company of the jungle animals.
Parents are warned not to leave children without supervision!
The children area shall provide child care services.
CHILD CARE AREA RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The child care area shall provide child care services. Childcare service is provided not for more than 15 children at once.
2. Child care services shall be provided for the children aged 5 to 14 whose parents use the recreational services of the Druskininkai Aqua Park.
3. Parents or other adult persons responsible for children prior to purchasing children caretaking services must get acquainted with children area rules publicly available in children area.
4. Parents or other adult persons responsible for children, aged 5 to 14 years old, can leave them in the children caretaking area only after assessing their physical fitness and state of health. Parents or other adult persons responsible for children take consequences of children‘s state of health.
5. The childcare worker gives identification paper wristlets to all children and they must wear them the whole time while being looked after.
6. Parents and other adults responsible for children, after leaving them in the childcare area, are provided with identification wristlets. Fine for losing a wristlet – 2.90 EUR.
7. Sale of children caretaking services and their termination, i.e. moments of the beginning and end of services rendering, are recorded on chip wristlets worn by parents or other adult persons responsible for children. Putting the chip wristlet to the children area touch scanner indicates confirmation of parents or other adult persons responsible for children that they got acquainted with the children area rules and undertake to observe them. Children caretaking services are paid for at exit cash desk.
8. Children aged one to five shall be allowed to use the services of the child care area only under the supervision of one of the parents or other responsible adult person.
9. Visitors of the Aqua Park who possess a valid season pass, shall be charged for all child care services available.
10. Prices for the child (aged 5 – 14 years) care services:
– supervision of one child for one hour – 2.32 EUR;
– supervision of one child for extra time (1 – 15 minutes) – 1.45 EUR.
11. The parents or other responsible persons who have left their children in the child care area for an estimated period of time, shall pick up the children once that period is expired.
12. If parents or other adults responsible for children, after having left them in the childcare area, do not pick children up for a period longer than it was indicated in the register, the additional time shall be calculated for every 1 – 15 minutes.
13. Upon the request of the parents or other adults responsible for the children, they shall be permitted to stay together with the children in the child care area.
14. Children with disabilities shall be allowed to use the services of the child care area only under the supervision of one of their parents or other responsible adult person.
15. The parents or other adults responsible for the children who leave their children at the child care area, shall inform the employee of the child care area about the period of time they intend to leave the child for, and shall indicate how the parents could be located.
16. The children are obliged to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Druskininkai Aqua Park and follow the instructions of the persons working at the child care area.
17. If a child has health problems or is injured the childcare worker has a right to take him to the health care centre while Aqua Park staff takes responsibility to find the child’s parents and inform them about their child.
18. Children below the age of three shall be permitted to the premises of the child care area only wearing a diaper.
19. The children shall be prohibited to chew chewing gum, to bring along and consume food and drinks.
20. The children shall be prohibited to push others, to be rude to others and to create dangerous situations to themselves and other children.
21. The children shall be prohibited to bring along items, which are not essential for their stay at the child care area.
22. It is strictly prohibited to touch electronic devices, cords and other mechanisms at the child care area.
23. The attractions available at the child care area shall be used as indicated by the child care area employee.
24. The slide is suitable only for children to 14 years.
25. The children who do not obey the instructions of the child care area employee and do not comply with the present Rules and Regulations, shall be returned to the care of their parents or other responsible persons, once they are located. There shall be no refunding for the purchased time that was not used.
26. When 30 min. till the park’s closure is left, children are not allowed into the childcare area.